At Loxo@Lilly, we continue to be motivated by one goal: to dramatically improve the lives of people living with cancer by developing meaningful new medicines. Though drug development can be risky and complicated, we work hard to navigate through these complexities for the benefit of patients, their families and caregivers.
Access to Investigational Therapies
Loxo@Lilly is committed to helping patients who have not responded to available therapies and may benefit from its investigational therapies. For more information about our Policy for Access to Investigational Agents, please click here.
Our Clinical Trials
Clinical trials play a critical role in bringing new therapeutic options to the patients who need them. By participating in an oncology trial, you are making an important contribution to ongoing research to better understand cancer and/or evaluate the safety and efficacy of new medicines to treat the disease or symptoms of the disease.
At Loxo@Lilly, we are currently advancing multiple clinical programs across our development pipeline. For more information about our development programs, please visit lillyloxooncologypipeline.com. More information on our trials can also be found on clinicaltrials.gov.
Cancer is a life-changing diagnosis for patients and their families. On top of the emotional aspects of the diagnosis, cancer demands a steep learning curve in matters of science, medicine and the healthcare system. Below is a partial list of resources that may be helpful in navigating these complex issues.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- CLL Society
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Fight Colorectal Cancer
- GO2 Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- LUNGevity Foundation
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration (SARC)
- Sarcoma Foundation of America
- Stupid Cancer
- Support for People with Head and Neck Cancer (SPOHNC)
- Young Survival Coalition
- Sarcoma Alliance
- Critical Mass-- The Young Adult Cancer Alliance
- Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc. (ThyCa)